SafeDeck Walkways, Flooring & Steps
Slip Resistant Safedeck Metal flooring, Walkways and Steps
Graepels offer an extensive range of anti slip flooring with over 20 different types of walkway products for domestic, architectural and industrial applications.
Like all of our products, SafeDeck Metal Flooring is manufactured to the highest quality and is tested for slip resistance. Further information is available on our catalogues which are available to download here, or you can view our Technical Information catalogue by clicking the box further down on this page.
Please feel free to review the topic of chequer plate as a “high slip potential” especially when wet.
You can also view information about Metal and Profiled Pedestrian surfaces provided by the HSA by clicking the logo below.
SafeDeck Slip Resistant Flooring & Steps | Applications
Oil Rigs, Marinas, Fire Escapes, Balconies, Platforms, Ramps, Aviation Maintenance and Assembly Platforms, Industrial Ladders and Bridges. Architectural applications include,Cladding, Balustrade Infill, Fencing and Weather Screen Applications.
- Hole size: Many different opening types to suit all applications including solid flooring with Raised Surface – please refer to catalogues.
- Thickness: 2mm to 3.5mm
- Panel Widths: From the narrowest of panels up to 1000mm wide in some of the more specialist industrial type gratings – please refer to catalogues.
- Percentage open area: 0%(solid flooring) to 80% open area approximately – please refer to Downloads here for the full range of percentage open area.
SafeDeck Slip Resistant Flooring, Steps & Walkways
Safe Deck Ladder Rungs
Some finished include Painting, Anodising, Galvanising, Polishing, and Blasting. Please contact us for details.
Beneficial features of SafeDeck Flooring
- High strength to weight ratio
- Available in many different widths and flange heights
- Huge range of pressed surfaces
- Standard flooring sizes held in stock ready for immediate use
- Huge flexibility with regard to manufacturing for special applications
- If it does not exist, we can design flooring to suit your application