Welded Mesh & Expanded Mesh
Graepels welded mesh is stocked in sheet and coil and is supplied in mild steel, galvanized and stainless steel.
Our expanded mesh range is stocked in sheet form with smaller mesh sizes available in coil form.
Expanded mesh is made in Mild Steel, Pre-Galvanised Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel. We can also supply mesh made to size.
Welded Mesh: A selection of standard meshes are held Ex Stock.Non-standard are available to order.
Galvanised mesh is available in rolls from 0.5mm thick to 3mm thickfrom 6mm mesh to 50mm mesh from 900mm wide upwards.Stainless steel mesh is also available in rolls, please contact us for further details.
Standard meshes in heavier wire is available in sheets mostly 2500×1250 but other sizes available on request.
Materials Available: Mild Steel, Galvanised and Stainless Steel.
- SizeRange: 6mm to 100mm
- Thickness:5mm to 16mm (special manufacture)
- Sheet sizes:2x1m, 2.5×1.25m and 3mx1.5m
- Roll sizes: up to 50m long from 900 to 1800mm wide
Engineering, Security& Fencing
Mild steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
Cut to size& Rod framed panels
Expanded Mesh Types
- Raised or flattened
- Heavy meshes used for walkways or light meshes used for filters or engineering applications.
Available in a variation of apertures sizes and material thicknesses, strand size and aperture size will dictate open area and mesh strength.
- High open area
- Low cost due to little or no material waste during production
- Raised mesh gives reasonable grip for walkways
- Aesthetically pleasing in appearance
Architectural, Cladding, Fencing, Walkway, Filtration, Screen Guards, Grills and Ventilation.
General Fabrication services available