Graepels manufacture the largest range of perforated punch plates for our customers. Our profile shapes include round, square, rectangular, hexagon/diamond and slotted.
Perforated punch plates offer longer screen life and excellent efficiency.
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Certain Plastics by special request
Perforated Spacing and Pitching
Heavy punched plates are supplied with 60 and 90 degree pitches depending on the application. It’s important to note that the bridge between the holes should generally be greater than the thickness of the material in order to make the screen durable. In certain cases flow is more important than longevity.
Perforations must be the same or larger in size than the material thickness. Very hard or very soft materials can cause difficulty and need to be checked by our technical department.
- Hole size: 2mm – 154mm
- Thickness: Popular thickness: 2 – 12mm. However, Graepel can perforate up to 25mm thick on special request
- Sheet sizes: Standard sizes include 2mx1m, 2.5mx1.25m and 3mx1.5m. We can also perforate 4mx2m on one of our larger machines. Longer lengths up to 6m can be perforated by special request.
- Percentage open area: All open areas are physically possible. Standard tooling tends to be between 20% and 60%
Beneficial Features of Perforated Mild Steel Screens
- Cost Effective
- Solid State Screens
- Smooth with a high strength ratio especially when round holes are used
- Please see Manufacturing Section on our website for more information.
Screening and Grading in Quarrying, Recycling and Milling.
- Drawing format: Graepel accept DWG or DXF we use AutoCad, Radan and Solid Works software packages
- No need to scale:Drawings supplied 1:1 is time effective to programme and avoids errors